• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The Upstate is going to finish the month with 10-12 inches of liquid and BN temps... and nobody will even sniff a stray sleet pellet.
Yeah that’s how you know it’s bad luck and not some sort of “it just can’t snow anymore here” conspiracy. Ingredients were there. The problem is we have @Rain Cold in the kitchen trying to put it all together for a Michelin star dish.

Yeah that’s how you know it’s bad luck and not some sort of “it just can’t snow anymore here” conspiracy. Ingredients were there. The problem is we have @Rain Cold in the kitchen trying to put it all together for a Michelin star dish.
I’ll bring my analogy back from a couple weeks ago. We had the players on the field… it just turns out it was the Panthers and not the 49ers

Ok upstate folks. What are the odds of measurable snow in Feb? Well out of the last 50 February's 25 of them produced measurable snow of 0.1 or more. We're not focusing on how much, Enso or whether it had snowed up until Feb 1st. Just overall odds are 50% that the streak either ends or lives on.

Ok upstate folks. What are the odds of measurable snow in Feb? Well out of the last 50 February's 25 of them produced measurable snow of 0.1 or more. We're not focusing on how much, Enso or whether it had snowed up until Feb 1st. Just overall odds are 50% that the streak either ends or lives on.
I’m assuming you’re using GSP’s records?

We’re gonna end the streak

The odds are slim to none.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

This winter is terrible with no actual hope on the horizon. May the last half of February save us. ?

Last year, I was in denial that we could actually get shut out all winter here. Now, it’s the expectation. Things don’t work like they used to, let me tell ya……

And he looks like he should be a 3rd shift Waffle House cook with an ankle monitor on! ?

Kinda wish that low-mid 70's that is projected for Friday next week was not projected with rain (really this can go with the full week, but especially Friday since my afternoons are free). That'd make this break from cold weather even better as it'd allow a chance for outdoor activities for me.

Kinda wish that low-mid 70's that is projected for Friday next week was not projected with rain (really this can go with the full week, but especially Friday since my afternoons are free). That'd make this break from cold weather even better as it'd allow a chance for outdoor activities for me.
Your diarrhea improve? Would hate to be outside on a sunny day with diarrhea

Starting to think we not hitting 16 tomorrow morning. It's just 29 now and been stuck there for while. It better do some dropping if it's gonna hit that

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Posted this a few days ago…first 10 days of 2015 it was winter over and then the bottom dropped out and it was a snow blitz. Similar mjo passage in 2015 too.
View attachment 142946

View attachment 142947

That was 2015, though. Things don’t work like they used to and the mid-2010s might as well be the 1980s.

JK, I think... ?

Back