• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

If you want hope we are going to need to hope for a Jan 2000 type 5 day period. This is what preceeded that. A multi-week cold/stormy isn't likely in Feb but we can beg borrow steal a few days to score a couple of events.

compday.uvgzYNj4lI.gif
compday.YBIsw47rlA.gif

Big time over performer for the DC-IAD-BWI-PHL corridor...4-6"+ throughout. 2nd one this week to overperform for them. That does give me hope for Feb...when you get these little over performers that can be contagious rest of winter.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 10.50.38 AM.png

congrats asheville

We have all been through enough "bad" winters to know you don't just reverse out of patterns like this in a few days...

Got to be kidding....where did it all go wrong.

View attachment 142912
When we believed this Feb was going to be any different than the last 9 is where we went wrong. Once the first talk of the Pac jet possibly overextended we knew it would. If it can go wrong it will

When long range ensembles show patterns conducive of Winter weather, we praise them.
When long range ensembles show patterns conducive of Spring weather, we chastise them.

I don't understand?
Can someone explain like I am 5?
Why are they wrong if they show a Spring pattern?

Back