• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Not sure if I mentioned this, but if I was offered $500,000 to take a job in Florida or next offered $75,000 to take a job between St Louis and Memphis, no brainer I would go with second offer! At least I have a glimmer of hope for wintry weather there than Florida. It's tough as it is to see wintry weather here, much less there!!

Sorry you guys are having emotional difficulties perhaps a colonoscopy would make you feel better? This is the best sleep ever and you will not even care about the weather……..

Not sure if I mentioned this, but if I was offered $500,000 to take a job in Florida or next offered $75,000 to take a job between St Louis and Memphis, no brainer I would go with second offer! At least I have a glimmer of hope for wintry weather there than Florida. It's tough as it is to see wintry weather here, much less there!!
Florida has had wintry weather this year unlike some places.

Are you literally saying you would forego giving your family a stress free life to instead live somewhere that climo dictates more snow?

Why not just travel with a tiny portion of the 500k?

What?

Are you literally saying you would forego giving your family a stress free life to instead live somewhere that climo dictates more snow?

Why not just travel with a tiny portion of the 500k?

What?
It's just me so I can make that move. I like all my seasons where I currently reside

Guys guess what…. Brick guess what! It snowed in Alabama Mississippi Tennessee and Florida ! Guess where it didn’t snow? The Carolina’s! Boom. Now grow some hair on your chest and get over it…. It’ll snow
Yes it will. Just have to drive to the top of Mt Mitchell, that’s all.

Back