• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Well guys I think I’m calling it in for the year. I know know some of you will say good riddance. That’s ok. It’s just not in the cards this year east of the mountains. See ya around oct-nov for some kind of hope for about a month.
Good riddance . See you later tonight during the next round of models

Well guys I think I’m calling it in for the year. I know know some of you will say good riddance. That’s ok. It’s just not in the cards this year east of the mountains. See ya around oct-nov for some kind of hope for about a month.
You aren't going anywhere. You have another 2 months of failure left to witness

What happens when it does snow ? Do all the people who said it doesn’t snow anymore come out and admit they were wrong? Do they begin the same stick all over again next winter forgetting the previous?
Dude it’s been the same for the two decades I’ve been here. It’s Widremann but with less logic.

What happens when it does snow ? Do all the people who said it doesn’t snow anymore come out and admit they were wrong? Do they begin the same stick all over again next winter forgetting the previous?
It doesn't snow

Not sure if I mentioned this, but if I was offered $500,000 to take a job in Florida or next offered $75,000 to take a job between St Louis and Memphis, no brainer I would go with second offer! At least I have a glimmer of hope for wintry weather there than Florida. It's tough as it is to see wintry weather here, much less there!!
Yeah, but you could own a second home anywhere with that income, and fly first class twice a month. 500 all day for me.

I get Brick Timberland’s point. It’s frustrating to realize it’s been 2018 since our last big dawg
Don’t mean to bring all this back up but I read back on it and Brick was literally minding his own business sharing his thoughts when cold rain decided to jump his ---. Just saying.

Back