• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

i'm going to go up to the Buccee's by the house and watch all the snow covered cars and trucks going down 75.
That snow is going to melt pretty quickly once they enter the ridge. 50s and 60s come quickly. I’m curious to see if it can fight longer then tonight here.

Can’t imagine the amount of disappointment you’re experiencing if you’re a cowboys fan in the Carolinas this morning.

Your team completely choked away a golden opportunity to get to the nfc title game and then you have to watch areas to your southwest getting snow/ice. Tough

Thats me...not sure what's worse, living in Raleigh wanting snow or being a Cowboys fan the past 25 years....

jU.gif

Can’t imagine the amount of disappointment you’re experiencing if you’re a cowboys fan in the Carolinas this morning.

Your team completely choked away a golden opportunity to get to the nfc title game and then you have to watch areas to your southwest getting snow/ice. Tough
Cowboys fan here in Raleigh. Can’t get worse than this.

That snow is going to melt pretty quickly once they enter the ridge. 50s and 60s come quickly. I’m curious to see if it can fight longer then tonight here.
My kids are praying hard for school to be called tomorrow. Unfortunately for them they still go in Bartow so the odds are even lower.

What do we do for the next 3 weeks until winter returns. Track the guaranteed rainstorms coming through?

Back