• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

White stuff starting to fall now. At least a dusting on top of my head right as we speak. It’s cold out here. And I have a good bit of dandruff. What did you think I was talking about?
Lay off that bottle boy

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Anybody want to buy my WWA for 1-3 inches. I don't think I'm going to need it...

The funny thing is, if it does snow here I'm not going to be here tomorrow I'll be in Raleigh of all places. So I'm rooting for snow in Raleigh tomorrow for the first time in my adult life...

Last edited:
I remember the days when any type of frozen precipiation in Shreveport was a pre-cursor for at least something winter related happening in Georgia/South Carolina...sigh.
Used to see if come from Texas and then up the southeast to NC. That hasn't happened in forever. Now it cuts up through TN all the time.

If it makes anyone feel better I was digging around in mud pit all afternoon trying to locate and fix a leak in my water line outside. Finally got it fixed tonight after dark. One good thing about the arctic front stalling is I don’t have to fill/pack the hole until tomorrow during daylight since it won’t be below freezing tonight…winning!!

Back