• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

The 103 part tells me China.
Not surprising, and it probably is someone over there, but its so easy to run it through a VPN locally. I guess as long as you blocked it is the important part.

The super terrific epic start to January pattern resulted in nothing but cutters for us. By the time January ends the monthly composite will look epic and we will be scratching our heads on how the interior Carolinas went snowless with such great "blocking". ?‍♂️

I am beginning to think blocking is for suckers...
compday.HlUiqLwXPJ.gif

I think the final days of January, we will likely begin to put all 834 pieces back together to get a favorable pattern look again. But we will start our journey over again. It's wild how we wait and wait for the great pattern, we get a couple days from it actually being here & it feels over literally before it even starts. I remember it feeling the same way before our Arctic airmass came in last December. Once we knew it wasn't going to do anything & that we wasted it, it basically felt like it was over.

At least areas to our West will get 1-2 events from this. But it's pretty obvious that 90% of the people on this forum aren't from the Mid South or Western Deep South regions.

I think the final days of January, we will likely begin to put all 834 pieces back together to get a favorable pattern look again. But we will start our journey over again. It's wild how we wait and wait for the great pattern, we get a couple days from it actually being here & it feels over literally before it even starts. I remember it feeling the same way before our Arctic airmass came in last December. Once we knew it wasn't going to do anything & that we wasted it, it basically felt like it was over.

At least areas to our West will get 1-2 events from this. But it's pretty obvious that 90% of the people on this forum aren't from the Mid South or Western Deep South regions.
I hate when you have the best players on the field but still don't score. Just a waste. And it feels defeating because it seems we get the best players on the field less and less often every winter. Instead we get the Carolina Panthers and have to hope for a major upset win.

The super terrific epic start to January pattern resulted in nothing but cutters for us. By the time January ends the monthly composite will look epic and we will be scratching our heads on how the interior Carolinas went snowless with such great "blocking". ?‍♂️

I am beginning to think blocking is for suckers...
View attachment 141731
I don't think it matters anymore, just like it doesn't matter if we're in a Nino or Nina. These days it just comes down to luck here.

Not surprising, and it probably is someone over there, but its so easy to run it through a VPN locally. I guess as long as you blocked it is the important part.

There are servers all over the world owned both legitimately and illegitimately that scan the internet all day, everyday, looking for computers with open ports/vulnerabilities. Aside from some automated systems in place, blocking each and every IP address is futile, haha.

I can't wait to see the Euro give more snow to the Mid south here in a couple mins for the end of the week. it's going to be awesome.

Back