• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Oh wait its a step down process.. It will in Feb...
Hold up it will be March 1960 part 2
Oh no its the sun angle
.... April comes arounds.. then starts pumping for the
Fabulous pattern for winter of 24-25
That will be the playbook for all of the weather shysters(weather service sub providers) we have on the net.?????

When @darkknight shows up and starts doing late night Euro play by play you’ll know it’s time. Until then everybody relax and keep the shorts out. Where is DarkKnight anyway?

I thought about moving to the NC mountains living 4,000ft+ however Im starting to think that wouldn't work in another few years. Maybe I should just give up on winter weather period.

Forecasting meltdowns around here sure a lot easier than forecasting weather…..
Enjoy. The meltdown outlook tomorrow is probably not that great . We'll probably get some encouraging runs tonight or tomorrow. Then Tues folks will be focused on the wind and rain. However the meltdown outlook for Wednesday is high as we will be due a complete disaster of long range model cycles by then

Pattern looks extremely favorable for a lot of wintry potential in the SE. After the 2 big Midwest storms coming up.. look out! That cold will spill down and then the potential for a decent overrunning event is there.

A pretty classic look overall.

I would be excited if I still lived in the SE ;)

Although I’ll be getting my own action here in southern Illinois!

Cheers.
You now belong in the outside the SE thread. Traitor. You cheated on me and left ?

Oh wait its a step down process.. It will in Feb...
Hold up it will be March 1960 part 2
Oh no its the sun angle
.... April comes arounds.. then starts pumping for the
Fabulous pattern for winter of 24-25
That will be the playbook for all of the weather shysters(weather service sub providers) we have on the net.?????
BAMwx baby

Back