• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I thought that the Ohio Valley sees below normal precipitation in El-Nino years..... Guess the 2024 weather gods did not get that memo. Their modeled to get more precipitation than they would in a La-Nina winter. Tell me that isn't screwed up....
It's been that way. Ninas have been acting like ninos

No this thread was originally started for people to vent specifically me after the December 2018 screw job here and it's morphed into a cesspool of off putting tired 1 liners. I'm all for voicing frustration about the pattern but 1 time is good because we all see it and feel it so there's no reason to beat dead horses, we get it. The thing that gets me is the people that burn this thread up are the same ones saying we back after a good 18z frame at 272 hours.
Heck I'd almost appreciate a little thought process in the sarcasm and one liners. They're the same old comments day after day after day, I joke but also somewhat serious, get some new material or stop trolling. And keep it in banter, period. Moderating these days is almost pointless, it's a no win unfortunately

Bring on Long spring days and Garden Shovels! I'm ready, just getting over Covid and that's all winter is good for anymore is Sickness!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Heck I'd almost appreciate a little thought process in the sarcasm and one liners. They're the same old comments day after day after day, I joke but also somewhat serious, get some new material or stop trolling. And keep it in banter, period. Moderating these days is almost pointless, it's a no win unfortunately

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are in NC or SC outside of the mountains you might as well start dusting off the fishing gear as this winter is a wrap.. Maybe Us in NC should invest in starting a orange tree farm.

Back