• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

This can’t be right?? Shetley better cover his cacti ? EE5CDDF9-42DA-4948-9E28-40AA2373A603.png

There is nothing on current modeling for 16 days that is anywhere close to wintry weather for Atlanta. All my chips are riding on first week in February. I should know if I'm broke by third week in January. So far, this winter is worse than last winter. I'd rather it be warm and save on heating costs.

There is nothing on current modeling for 16 days that is anywhere close to wintry weather for Atlanta. All my chips are riding on first week in February. I should know if I'm broke by third week in January. So far, this winter is worse than last winter. I'd rather it be warm and save on heating costs.
It is not just ATL, either.

gfs_T2m_us_62.png

Ready to head to Georgia for some January golf? Another winter of "cold and snow coming in 2 weeks" until it's April.

Pretty much decided that I need to just bite the bullet and buy the mountain home in Banner Elk. It's snowed up there several times this winter already, including today. Although it hasn't amounted to much. I'll take consistent dusting events over nothing.

What went wrong to make them go the wrong direction? Colds still coming.
Being 200+ hrs out went wrong. It'll be different at 0Z. We'll be jammin again within 48 hrs I guarantee. Then we won't again after that. Real question is will we ever get a good look and storm inside the 168 hr window

Back