• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Discussion 2023/24

EPS is no Bueno, most of the members actually look good northern stream wise, but shear out the southern wave, the euro kept it going and almost phased it at the end. It’s a timing pattern that’s for sure

But it’s worth noting, this is one of the best EPS runs for the overall longwave pattern, and probably the coldest run yet. I’m happy with tonight’s runs 8290D1AD-CBEF-4E2D-A7E9-1A8E8E889D8D.pngACC44435-4B30-4146-B2AA-A904AE2647D5.pngE746A69E-EE0F-4D0C-BEB4-A0DB7F275D20.png

Safe to say we are working this pattern shift into a period now where it doesn't look like it's going to punk us. Now it's just trying to find a storm. Of course, things can trend a little better or worse as always, but its looking likely now that a shift is on the way. Great model runs overnight into this morning. Ready to rage & also to get hurt.

The deer are thicker around here this winter, for what it’s worth….where’s Corey the critter guy?

Yeah… I’d say so. Never seen a deer this fat. I’ve named him Fat Tony.
b99721dad00dd61fb4fccb6b7984bd4c.jpg

We’re talking obese deer in this thread. Thats how bad of a winter we’re having. I guess we will see about the PV hype train. Looks good on paper but nothing is stronger than the Pacific jet. It is the dominant weather determinant in Ninos and Nina’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen closely to the sound of the proverbial can getting kicked…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is pretty much what Webb has been on here talking about for several weeks, and he’s been pretty much spot on the last few winters with how the pattern has transpired. Also this follows right along with climo as well.

Back