• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Wait, so this guy can tell someone to F off, and stay actively posting, but you ban a guy who calls out unnecessary negativity? This has for sure become AmericanWX….I will await my ban as well
As I said, we've been handing out warnings and timeouts as fast as we can behind the scenes. We are also deleting posts left and right trying to get control of the situation. Be patient.

cat-sneak.gif

Wait, so this guy can tell someone to F off, and stay actively posting, but you ban a guy who calls out unnecessary negativity? This has for sure become AmericanWX….I will await my ban as well
We've given everyone plenty of leeway to be adults and use the ignore feature and just move along but for some reason they can't. Those days are over at this point, it's just weather. Good grief I shouldn't have to stop my work day to deal with this stuff

Reason number 1289393938839 why making a profit off the misery and weakness of people is cruel, evil, and does not work.

Quote: “These decisions are difficult, yet necessary to ensure ECU Health’s ongoing ability to provide excellent care and service to eastern North Carolina,” the system said in a news release. “

How do you provide excellent care when you don't provide care at all

Back