• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Jeez guys. Can it just be June 12th already, and most of the people
Left over complaining about heat while
Lick is arguing with Nicky about 100 degree days that Nicky always seems to doubt but is wrong about ? And don’t forget the posts about NW flow/cape bombs and accu35 posting hour 384 subtropical systems. Lmfao
You forgot about NorthDFWwx's intra hour highs almost every day.

The problem with all this at least for my back yard is I would guess close to half of the significant wintry events I've experienced over the last 25 years have been during "junk" patterns.

If we punt winter weather because the pattern is bad... we miss out on half our events!

You may very well be right on above normal temps for February, I'm definitely not betting against it, but it just doesn't correlate as much as you'd think with winter weather events.

It can work the other way too, you might be dead wrong on the pattern recognition, and we still don't get so much as a sleet pellet.

Stop arguing everyone. Take a look at this Beaty, swapped Honda H series engine into a veloster, with a big hood mounted turbo/external wastegate, right fender turbo dump exhaust, and the huge Intercooler. That’s a absolutely insane swap and I’m told this makes over 600 horsepower FF7C25C1-E834-43A4-B671-8024A7787DBB.jpeg

When everybody is done arguing can someone who actually checks the CFS regularly chime on if it is typically this weenie'ish?

Stop arguing everyone. Take a look at this Beaty, swapped Honda H series engine into a veloster, with a big hood mounted turbo/external wastegate, right fender turbo dump exhaust, and the huge Intercooler. That’s a absolutely insane swap and I’m told this makes over 600 horsepower View attachment 130344
Alligators are ornery cuz they got all them teeth and no toothbrush

Back