• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Go look at Fro’s profile picture, read the comment from dad of jax, actually critically think about it for a minute, try to put yourself in Fro’s shoes & come back and tell me what you think. Can’t believe I have to explain this to you.
Yes loser, you nailed it, I’m racist. And because I’m racist, I married a bi-racial (Black and Colombian) woman from Ohio, and have had 2 tri-racial kids with her….because I’m so racist. Get over your pathetic self.

Yes loser, you nailed it, I’m racist. And because I’m racist, I married a bi-racial (Black and Colombian) woman from Ohio, and have had 2 tri-racial kids with her….because I’m so racist. Get over your pathetic self.

What you said was pretty racist. I showed your post to a lot of my friends + colleagues & they certainly weren't impressed.

If Charlotte doesn't get an inch of snow by end of February I'll drink my own piss.

Will update piss meter as needed.
I thought you drink your own piss already? You told us all about it in the politics thread remember ? Something about it making you less capable at making smart decisions about who you support or somin…

That makes absolutely no sense but ok. You said....whatever, it's really not that serious but you do you

This certainly doesn't look like moderating to me.

Instigate: bring about or initiate. Incite someone to do something
1) We are desperate for cold and snow
2) I'd like to see some snow
3) February snow is great with later sunsets and less staying power
4) To prove someone who thinks they have all the answers wrong

At least you have good taste when it comes to women. Colombians are great. Dated one. Was a good experience but a short experience.

In this case, it's not. You're honestly not well suited to be a moderator here because of how you choose to constantly instigate other posters (including me) on a fairly regular basis (as evidenced by the last few responses to me), which is the exact opposite of what your title on this forum says.

Anyways, carry on
Man, you post some great stuff. But your need to be right or respected, or maybe it's a need for 'likes', ruins it. You're obviously very knowledgeable in your craft, why not post your thoughts, without caveats(bailouts) and stick to it. Essentially, if you don't want "victim", stop being a victim.

Webb thumbs downed a white man marrying a bi-racial woman….seems racist to me!

Back