• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

This has to be one of the worst winters for longer range weenie runs, I remember at least we used to get a lot of digital snow, I was buried in pixels

Strange world we live in today where people are posting 500-600 hr gfs images to show support for a bad pattern. It’s like bizarro world x 100.

Nope, titles are far less important than respect.

In this case, it's not. You're honestly not well suited to be a moderator here because of how you choose to constantly instigate other posters (including me) on a fairly regular basis (as evidenced by the last few responses to me), which is the exact opposite of what your title on this forum says.

Anyways, carry on

Strange world we live in today where people are posting 500-600 hr gfs images to show support for a bad pattern. It’s like bizarro world x 100.

Apples-oranges.

Single, operational model runs =/= ensembles w/ legitimate large-scale subseasonal pattern + multi-model support.

Back