• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I think I’m ready to get this winter over with especially after the big cold tease we got back around the Christmas break with no moisture to show for it then once temps warm back up moisture decides to wanna show back up and join the party then to top that off we get severe weather to come spread the love smh… I’m sorry you guys I just wish I have a chance to see snow In my back yard this winter and I guess my emotions is getting the best of me

This looks more like a wet rain vs dry rain for some. Let me explain. The track and transfer seen in some of the guidance can throw a ? in the evolution of this system. The moisture field could skip some areas and screech to a halt in some of the colder spots such as West Jefferson. It’s too early to know the exact track and eastward transfer details but a lot and I mean a lot more can go wrong than right in these unfavorable patterns. The European model is nice to look at but I'm holding some reserve until next Wednesday.
Birdman!?

Do you see IP addresses, or is that only @SD?
Yes because I made an account 6 years ago and pissed Storm5 off in the main thread within a week of creating an account and got banned. It was him or Shawn. So Jimmy was born and immediately he was like “yeah I know you created another account I can see your IP.”

I was ??????

How in the heck do we get out of this…we’ve had a lot of bad patterns over the years but this is just terrible. ?‍♂️

I’m trying to squint and imagine something better morphing out of this and it ain’t working

1C816AC9-DDCD-4E3D-8335-812E952248F8.png6E3BB71C-5C29-495D-9DCD-A9F37F5D7846.png

1673848800-SUTBEyx6YzU.png

These sits are different
@Jimmy Hypocracy don't look at #20

How in the heck do we get out of this…we’ve had a lot of bad patterns over the years but this is just terrible. ?‍♂️

I’m trying to squint and imagine something better morphing out of this and it ain’t working

View attachment 129481View attachment 129480
Hope for the best next week and forget about it, call it a winter and enjoy the warmth!

Back