• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

1673784000-Eo0RbTvNIP8.png

1673784000-cN0LLIaHRKw.png

1673784000-t89djUhgO1M.png

1673784000-LOGyJ9ymSzE.png

A bit closer look for folks

Just to reinforce my earlier point about this still looking like a mountains & foothills-centric snow event.

View attachment 129454

View attachment 129455

View attachment 129456
We get it.

How many more runs before folks figure out plans to head to the mountains next weekend? I'm so desperate for snow I'm probably 24 hours away from booking something ?

low confidence or just standard thinking right now because of the range?
of all the flavors of fantasy snowstorm i think that "marginal temp ULL qpf bomb" is the stinkiest and most pungent and i think people get carried away with dynamic cooling copium because some of some forecast bust in their town from like 2003. on the flip side it is cute to track and the essence has some pretty nice ensemble support for being so far out and i'm a little more bullish on cold air than webb.

of all the flavors of fantasy snowstorm i think that "marginal temp ULL qpf bomb" is the stinkiest and most pungent and i think people get carried away with dynamic cooling copium because some of some forecast bust in their town from like 2003. on the flip side it is cute to track and the essence has some pretty nice ensemble support for being so far out and i'm a little more bullish on cold air than webb.
Yeah, but the inner child in me can not unsee a slow-moving ULL doing a tour of Georgia in January. I have visions of thundersnow dancing in my head, and Christmas is over.

Ukmet and Euro on our side......you know what that means......another new way to fail. Lol.

Be nice if this showed up 4 days out though. Just have no faith in this working as progged so far out. Always enjoy fantasy runs though.

Back