• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I keep loading the website and see that the Politcal Ramblings thread is at the top of the unread list. So sad. I'm staying out of that one. Whamby is usually the place to be. The main thread is depressing.

Flt0Y9eaMAIV-7q

GEFS looked better imo I still think this could go either way. Regardless I want euro and it’s ensembles to lead the way

GEFS looked better imo I still think this could go either way. Regardless I want euro and it’s ensembles to lead the way
Whichever model shows more warmth and less snow leads the way. Haven't we figured this out yet?

And the MJO has every excuse in the book for why the pattern is warm when it traverses through the cold phases. But the pattern does exactly what it's supposed to do when it traverses through the warm phases.

Whichever model shows more warmth and less snow leads the way. Haven't we figured this out yet?

And the MJO has every excuse in the book for why the pattern is warm when it traverses through the cold phases. But the pattern does exactly what it's supposed to do when it traverses through the warm phases.

It seems really, really hard to get cold, snow, eastern troughs nowadays. Cold out west is easy and constant. Not sure why, but its hard. Thats all I got.

Back