• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Yeah, we don't need near 0 again, we just need 32 degrees, and 32 is pretty common in winter, even warm winters. It's timing that makes the difference.
No where near 32 here, even at night from the GFS. It looks like mid March or early April. Most of the cold is in Siberia. I don't think it's coming back around to this side of the globe.

No where near 32 here, even at night from the GFS. It looks like mid March or early April. Most of the cold is in Siberia. I don't think it's coming back around to this side of the globe.
Lol, I'm pretty sure the models are only half as good as they need to be. Two or three days is about all the surety that's possible from them. So I just go by 3 day increments. It makes the winter last much longer, and seem more positive, or possible :) Everything else is just hopium.

Atlanta hit a record high today of 73, and we look to cool down to slightly above average for a day or two, then jump right back up to +5-10. Things are pretty dormant after the short cold spell, but I’m with you, I think it’s time for pre-emergent. Things should be greening up here in the next few weeks.

Atlanta hit a record high today of 73, and we look to cool down to slightly above average for a day or two, then jump right back up to +5-10. Things are pretty dormant after the short cold spell, but I’m with you, I think it’s time for pre-emergent. Things should be greening up here in the next few weeks.
You and Weatherfried should both plant your summer crops, I'm sure they will do great!

SinfulMetallicApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.gif

Back