• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Smackdown was loaded tonight with Cena, Charlotte Flair, and whatever is going on with the Bray Wyatt storyline. Cena needs to go ahead and shave that head, though.

The trios match on AEW between The Elite and Death Triangle last Wednesday was crazy.

By the looks of things, this winter looks like a disaster, again. If we did not have the cold snap recently it could be the warmest on record, IMO???? Please someone throw me a bone and prove me wrong. I love cold and snow, but it looks dreadful. We are not going to get ice or snow with temps in the 50s/30s.

I am not the only one on here thinking the same thing, you have no room to talk wishing for warm all the time. Look at your extended maps you slather on here all the time, not a good look for winter fans.
it’s called posting weather related stuff in a weather thread. Better then complaining every time on the main thread

Back