• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I can't imagine getting upset over weather. It's obviously one of the worst winters ever, the ice on the ponds is almost gone.
I’m in my basement supposedly, but getting in feelings over weather signals that someone has nothing better to do with there time, which gives off basement energy. Boom, that’s the lizard lick thought process

The older I've gotten, the less I've emotionally cared about cold/snowy patterns not showing up & preferred to just tell it like it is. It's much better this way and you're going to learn a lot more in the process.
This. It May sting for a day, but acceptance is the best way

The older I've gotten, the less I've emotionally cared about cold/snowy patterns not showing up & preferred to just tell it like it is. It's much better this way and you're going to learn a lot more in the process.
It's also probably easier because you don't live in NC anymore.

We had the most evenly matched bowl game so far I think. Not worried about a loss to Notre Dame. Great game, we blew too many possessions.
Disappointing loss. I hated the turnover at midfield up 7-0 in the first, but they still managed 2, 14 point leads. I hate the offense performed so badly in the second half, ND definitely made better halftime adjustments and the defense just wore down in the 4th, especially down some key players. Despite all that, it was a great finish to the season and there's more to be excited about with the team since the Spurrier days for sure. Hope we can get Rattler and Wells back for one more!

Well, on a happier note, a bust on the heavier side for once! 24A1CC8A-522E-41C7-AD6C-AC3F4D9D0ED3.pngCF51797B-51C2-4ADF-8605-F62E26C769A8.png

Back