• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

My pants nuked

My pants nuked
I’m already in the rain and we still have 171 hours of NW trends to go. Congrats, Buffalo! The rich get richer!!!

Also, that would be on the tail end of a nuclear fire hellstorm of a warm spell so nothing would stick! ?

Glad it’s warming up! Winter is overrated! Just spent 13 days below freezing! Look how cold this looks! Mississippi River today; it’s frozen solid! ☃️???View attachment 128891View attachment 128887View attachment 128892
That’s so cool. I was below freezing for 5 days with a bit over 2 inches of snow. White House Tn tried to do its best Dubuque impression for a few days. Last Friday at this time it was around 5 degrees ? Today it’s currently 65 so just a cool 60 degree difference from last week at this same time. The whole bug killing cold can be put to rest though because I had a bunch of little spiders and slugs all over the place while taking down the Christmas decorations yesterday. If 5 days below freezing and low temps around -5 don’t kill them then nothing will. They clearly hide but don’t die.

That’s so cool. I was below freezing for 5 days with a bit over 2 inches of snow. White House Tn tried to do its best Dubuque impression for a few days. Last Friday at this time it was around 5 degrees ? Today it’s currently 65 so just a cool 60 degree difference from last week at this same time. The whole bug killing cold can be put to rest though because I had a bunch of little spiders and slugs all over the place while taking down the Christmas decorations yesterday. If 5 days below freezing and low temps around -5 don’t kill them then nothing will. They clearly hide but don’t die.
Yeah, it was crazy cold , line 45 below windchill last Friday and yesterday it was 58, I believe! 100 plus temp change in a weeks time, is crazy

Back