• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Fro is a weenie of all weather. From Winter Mping reports and LR model runs to Summer Fro who can find Hail chances in any environment. Good for him. We are a weenies but some like to act like we aren't. I mean Zander can find a wedge EF6 on a sunny day in Alabama. We all can find example and that's not a bad thing. #WeenieInAOfUs.

That was me this morning. I dripped it for 96 hours straight ??
Major problems with customer lines this morning, gonna be some upset people in the next week. In fact between dripping and customer leaks it had our wells running pretty high and almost constant. That said we fared much much better than other systems which had their tanks really draw down.

Us folks East trying to get that clipper to work last night:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l0NwNrl4BtDD7JCx2" width="480" height="271" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

When it didn;t happen:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qNQFUVIKAt9Ek" width="480" height="304" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

?

I tried to warn y’all ?

Fro is a weenie of all weather. From Winter Mping reports and LR model runs to Summer Fro who can find Hail chances in any environment. Good for him. We are a weenies but some like to act like we aren't. I mean Zander can find a wedge EF6 on a sunny day in Alabama. We all can find example and that's not a bad thing. #WeenieInAOfUs.
Facts. I don’t hide the fact I’m a weenie, but I’ll be a weenie about anything that I want. And I want torch !! Truly hoping we find a way to fail the upcoming mid jan signal. I want this to be warmer then jan 2020

At least some of you guys seen some type of winter weather while some of us who didn’t only got this boring cold and dry weather I say that’s a win

It’s funny cause most people in the south including NC don’t see the potential to snow at all or even have a good pattern until after December is done and through. Now it’s like it just won’t ever snow again ever! Especially during the months where it’s more likely for it to snow for us in January and February. Very funny group we have here. We’ve gotten snow every winter so I’m not worried. We will see more cold patterns and we will see more snow chances. We also will see warm patterns and we will see rain. And we will see wedges cold cold rain wedges. And we will see trends to warm and then we will see trends to cold (whether those trends are good or bad for whatever you like). Every winter. Every year. Always happens. It’s just about having the patience to see it all unfold. Just keep in mind if you’re looking past 270 that look on the models will always change as you get closer. That’s all. Goodnight!

Back