• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

was hoping to at least see a snowflake but turns out nada around these parts… it sucks having so much cold air and can’t even score anything now it’s about to warm up and rain again… even though some folks talking about the second half of January may become interesting again for maybe cold air and more chances at winter but I feel I may not get nothing

Didn’t do ---- at my house. Oh ------- well. Had hives last night so I Benadryled out

Back to some saying it’s not gonna get cold when we just had a historic arctic outbreak. Lol
It’s obvious this supposed change won’t be till after January 15. Let’s let things warm up for a bit (and play golf) and reload the gun of the Arctic.

JB must need more subscribers! King of the clowns says arctic hounds, means soon tulips will be pushing through the ground! ?

Brutal that so much of the country cant even get a snowflake in the heart of winter over the next 270 hours and it looks like right thru 384 its the same.

gfs_asnow_us_46.png

Back