• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

The hype train leaving the station! Nice write up and almost apology, about screwing up the last hype train! Hopefully this will have the caboose 53A9689A-048E-4BF6-BB35-25A238486DB8.png

That 0z GFS for the SE! ????????

Might be checking out for a while but before I do, I have to share this story:

So, I’m sitting in the back of the car on Saturday with my eyes closed, with my dad driving through Atlanta. He gets on I-75 and is nearing the northwest part of it when he starts slowing down and I go…huh?

He got pulled over by the GSP for driving too slowly.

It wasn’t like he was going at or below the minimum speed for the interstate (he was going below what seems to be the normal Atlanta speed to me, but still). Didn’t get a citation or anything for this, so this was really for nothing.

Wasn’t the only GSP car I saw on the interstate while I was out riding on it.

We also saw a truck that looked like it tipped over and caught fire today on rural I-20.

I should mention we had 1.2 inches of snow on top of a glaze Thursday and we were mostly fine... ? So it makes me find this stupid even more

Back