• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

hope everyone has had a solid christmas- my fam and i have been punched in the mouth by covid (3/4 positive and let me tell you, i am straight up not having a good time, fever peaked around 102.5ish) but we're in great spirits. a household united with good food and camaraderie and shades of "maybe sam darnold is the guy"

hope everyone has had a solid christmas- my fam and i have been punched in the mouth by covid (3/4 positive and let me tell you, i am straight up not having a good time, fever peaked around 102.5ish) but we're in great spirits. a household united with good food and camaraderie and shades of "maybe sam darnold is the guy"
Sorry to hear that and I hope you all feel better soon !

Feel better. I came down with the funk as well. Not sure what it is but my sinuses are chunky and my voice is gone. I feel fine other then that. Just picked up a Z-pack from the pharmacy and a Cajun filet biscuit from Bojangles ??

Feel better. I came down with the funk as well. Not sure what it is but my sinuses are chunky and my voice is gone. I feel fine other then that. Just picked up a Z-pack from the pharmacy and a Cajun filet biscuit from Bojangles ??
Same, crud, funk, something hit me too and several in the fam. I'm just starting to feel better, just in time to go back to work tomorrow ?

Iv finally made it ?

Attachments

• 7D65B325-352F-434A-ABAE-15390645E4DB.png
    7D65B325-352F-434A-ABAE-15390645E4DB.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
Same ass clowns at it in the main thread, again, saying no way the cold is coming again. I guess nobody just went 3 days without going above freezing, cause the models are never right about cold patterns !! Damn clowns ?

I created a video I've been wanting to make for a while, I thought some of you might get a kick out of it:
I added some classic local on the 8's music that I've remembered since the early 2000s.

Last edited:
I created a video I've been wanting to make for a while, I thought some of you might get a kick out of it:
I added some classic local on the 8's music that I've remembered since the early 2000s.

Sooooo what's it going to take for you to get them to make those for southernwx.com? :)

Back