• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

My version of Taking advantage of cold weather was Fing around with the veloster and having fun with it. Louder turbo spool, making 1+ more PSI of boost (22 !!), blowoff valve sounded like a whip, the louder turbo sounds in cold is 100% TRUE

Last edited:
Duke Energy let everyone down today. Yes it could have been worse.

Sad to see NC become the new Texas Ercot.

Pandering to liberal whining climate huggers has got to stop.

Fire up the coal plants, build more nuclear reactors and drill drill drill.
You said it brother!! Glad I don't live there

Think the biggest issue for me has been it’s cold enough to give me a headache, as I had a headache today and yesterday.

I wanted to look to see if there was ice on top of a nearby creek where I’m at, but there wasn’t since it was running water.

Good stuff right there. Just checking to see if your still kicking after last night. Did you make it. Come on now. I can say the same thing about you warm weenie's in the summer time when it's 90 plus outside and your all in the house in the ac when your wanting the heat. No 70 for me next weekend. In all honesty I was out most all day yesterday and today taking firewood to people who were in need. As for Duke. We got our butts kicked against wake and will probably happen several more times this season with all these freshman. Y'all will probably beat us by 30 both times this year unless this team starts to come together. Enjoy the warm up.
I went for a swim! Good on you taking firewood to people in need

Does it start with fro pulling up with you in the passenger seat?
Me and hashim the ultimata duo. Between his manliness, skinny dipping in the frozen river, big beautiful muscles and my growing mechanical knowledge and jet engine car, and famous drip. we’re a unstoppable duo

Back