• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Lol. Where are you at? Hiding in your Hello Kitty pajamas underneath some blankets fire roaring! I may want it warm but you best believe not a single one of you weenies would even dare to brace the cold like me. “ oh we want it cold “ gets cold “ oh man it’s so cold Imma sit inside”. Imma go for a swim tomorrow you better believe it . Want to beat my previous coldest record of upper 20s. Gon be 70 by next weekend enjoy!

How bout them dookies playing wake forest other night ?

I’ve actually done this! Although the air temps weren’t that cold. It was at Myrtle Beach in April of 2014 but man that ocean was cold. I swam for only 20 minutes but it’s that adrenaline rush! I’d be lying though. Now if I said I was going to do this again I’d probably just stare at the water for 20 minutes instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone enjoy the warmth for a while here soon, go play golf and enjoy the outdoors. Then be ready for hopefully snow mid-late January ?

Back