• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.R.I. were awesome too, but they formed in Houston, then relocated to the Bay Area..

John Anderson is back! A true central Florida native . That voice has aged like fine wine . Unique as ever

D.R.I. were awesome too, but they formed in Houston, then relocated to the Bay Area..

Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedy’s... all great stuff. I still listen to it. I turn 50 in three days and skateboard (flatland and launch ramps/rails) no half pipes for me. The danger of broken bones from a fall at my age is real. LOL. I get funny looks from the parents and kids at the skate park when I go out there to mess around.

I love the Rolling Stones, but this song is so strangely magical and open for them.. Almost like Keith Richards absorbed Santana in a single night and wrote this song:

This song always struck me as honest, and powerful. What rock can be at its finest. I hate upper drugs myself, and don't post this song to promote them, but this song is great, so there:

This song always struck me as honest, and powerful. What rock can be at its finest. I hate upper drugs myself, and don't post this song to promote them, but this song is great, so there:

Meh... I personally don’t mind a little smoke. Get some good sativa and mellow out. Helps me relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back