• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

tramadoc

Reaction score
This song always struck me as honest, and powerful. What rock can be at its finest. I hate upper drugs myself, and don't post this song to promote them, but this song is great, so there:
Meh... I personally don’t mind a little smoke. Get some good sativa and mellow out. Helps me relax.

Reaction score
pinback are amazing.. nice post, sir.
I’ve seen them live twice, once in Durham, and finished the last couple verses of fortress with Rob Crow at that show when he came into the crowd, and well, that was my favorite live music moment of all time.

tramadoc

Reaction score

Saw these guys for the first time at The Atlantis in Nags Head back in the early 90’s. Also caught up with them at this show in June last year. I know Doug MacMillan, Rob Ladd, and Joel Rhodes. From Raleigh, NC.

tramadoc

Reaction score
Far Too Jones. Saw them at The Attic in Greenville, NC early 90’s (and a sh*t ton of other times). My wife and I went to school with the drummer Scott MacConnell. My best friend in HS, Patrick (RIP) dated his sister Vera for a while.