• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like them!! Great voice that guy has. It's good you still play some. This has inspired me to get the Ol' Martin out after I heal the stupid pulled chest muscle. Playing and singing was necessary to me like breathing and oh so healing. Got me through my life like a good psychologist. Thanks for sharing the music and conversation.

Like them!! Great voice that guy has. It's good you still play some. This has inspired me to get the Ol' Martin out after I heal the stupid pulled chest muscle. Playing and singing was necessary to me like breathing and oh so healing. Got me through my life like a good psychologist. Thanks for sharing the music and conversation.

You’re welcome and thanks to you as well.

They should have been as popular as Heart, but times were different in the early 70s.. Few pure rock n roll women made it:

Hoodoo Gurus from the land down under, my buddy had a exchange student back in the late 80's from Brisbane and he turned us on to these guys.....

Also will add one of the most underrated unknown 3 piece bands ever IMO, dada.......seriously these guys are ridiculous, people who know music will understand after they listen to these guys, the layering and competition is sick, they came out right when grunge went nuclear and just never got big... I suggest listening to the entire Puzzle album every single track is awesome....a few of my favorites....ok more than a few lol so many awesome songs

Also will add one of the most underrated unknown 3 piece bands ever IMO, dada.......seriously these guys are ridiculous, people who know music will understand after they listen to these guys, the layering and competition is sick, they came out right when grunge went nuclear and just never got big... I suggest listening to the entire Puzzle album every single track is awesome....a few of my favorites....ok more than a few lol so many awesome songs

good one.. this is literally the first band mentioned in this thread I've never heard of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back