• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge Rush fan as well. Big blow hearing about Mr. Peart. They made some truly great music over the years.

Damn Texas, and the bands you pushed into existence during the mid to late 60s.. people just don't really get how deep your counter-culture went back then:

So much insanely beautiful music. Daniel Higgs is a completely overlooked musical genius from the 90s. Lungfish did everything Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Tool, Fugazi, Pearl Jam, etc, did, only on another plane, stripped down, souped up, made better from lesser parts:

Not really weird music, but just something that has me feeling a certain way rn
(Clean)
Yes it’s new rap, but this one in my opinion ain’t that bad

I prefer my SoCal punk to everything else. Skateboarded you’re this stuff in the 80’s and 90’s.

I prefer my SoCal punk to everything else. Skateboarded you’re this stuff in the 80’s and 90’s.
Minutemen were great.... though more post punk than hardcore punk... The Germs were good, and Black Flag of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back