• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

whamby

politicians discussing climate change
Reaction score
probably my favorite band... truly the 'American' Beatles:

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Dang Phil, thanks for the get you moving, then put you to sleep set. Just kidding two of my favorite jams back to back! Still put my kids to sleep with “I bid you goodnight “ about twice a week.
' Welcome

and to keep the truckin' on ...

:cool:

whamby

Reaction score
love this song... so intense.. Wayne Static died a few years ago, way underrated songwriter in the metal genre, imo...

whamby

Reaction score
This song and Pentti Linkola's nihilist philosophy have always made me want to emigrate to Finland... I'd give anything to hibernate in Lapland, until the final Winter:

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Damn ... Hoping at almost 79 I'm this young and happy ...

Last edited:

Alex

Reaction score
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

Didn't realize there were other DT fans in here...

(No pun intended )
not for everyone.. (but what else in this thread is).. if you dig hip hop with strange industrial elements thrown in.. try some Death Grips.
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Alex

Reaction score
For any other oldheads in here, or just hip hop/rap in general, can't recommend Czarface enough. Inspectah Deck, of Wu fame, along with 7L and Esoteric outta New England. This is an older album with a track ft. MF Doom. I mention that because they just recently dropped an entire project with the Metal Face god.

Every Hero Needs a Villain:
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

whamby

Reaction score
Apostrophe is my favorite Zappa record... but I love the early Mothers of Invention stuff too... Freak Out! was a seminal record in the 60s, and for my mind when I first heard it in the 80s.

whamby

Reaction score
man, this is my drunken car jam... love this band.. people have weird opinions of what these guys were about.. they blasted stereos like few other bands in the 70s: