• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
This song and Pentti Linkola's nihilist philosophy have always made me want to emigrate to Finland... I'd give anything to hibernate in Lapland, until the final Winter:

I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

Didn't realize there were other DT fans in here...

(No pun intended )
not for everyone.. (but what else in this thread is).. if you dig hip hop with strange industrial elements thrown in.. try some Death Grips.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For any other oldheads in here, or just hip hop/rap in general, can't recommend Czarface enough. Inspectah Deck, of Wu fame, along with 7L and Esoteric outta New England. This is an older album with a track ft. MF Doom. I mention that because they just recently dropped an entire project with the Metal Face god.

Every Hero Needs a Villain:

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apostrophe is my favorite Zappa record... but I love the early Mothers of Invention stuff too... Freak Out! was a seminal record in the 60s, and for my mind when I first heard it in the 80s.

man, this is my drunken car jam... love this band.. people have weird opinions of what these guys were about.. they blasted stereos like few other bands in the 70s:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back