• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Avalanche

Reaction score
well, you just can't avoid saying it.. this is, just, weird, period:
The Yardbirds meet early 70's Chicago (25 or 6 to 4) and joined up. If you combined The Yardbirds (Heart Full of Soul), and Chicago (25 or 6 to 4), I think it would be the first track in this collection.

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
This is awesome ... the Dead and Bo ... (a Gainesville dude, one of many, btw) ...

Last edited:

proud dad

Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone thinks that Darius Rucker wrote this song. My understanding is it was a Bob Dylan riff and then had one of the members of this band write the rest of the song.

jimmyrig

Reaction score

My earliest memory is of holding up a sparkler
High up to the darkest sky
Some 4th of July spectacular
I shook it with an urgency
I'll never ever be able to repeat

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
The 80s were so awesome that they had not just one but TWO songs called “Head Over Heels” that I’ve always been head over heels about:

Tarheel1

Reaction score
I listen to a little 90s 00s rap hip hop! Naughty by Nature, NWA, Tupac , Snoop, Vanilla Ice🤠, 2 Live Crew, TI,Bone Thugs, all thegood stuff y’all whippersnappers don’t know about!

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
I listen to a little 90s 00s rap hip hop! Naughty by Nature, NWA, Tupac , Snoop, Vanilla Ice🤠, 2 Live Crew, TI,Bone Thugs, all thegood stuff y’all whippersnappers don’t know about!
That's not weird. That's good stuff. But you left out Chubb Rock!