• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

My earliest memory is of holding up a sparkler
High up to the darkest sky
Some 4th of July spectacular
I shook it with an urgency
I'll never ever be able to repeat

The 80s were so awesome that they had not just one but TWO songs called “Head Over Heels” that I’ve always been head over heels about:

The 80s were so awesome that they had not just one but TWO songs called “Head Over Heels” that I’ve always been head over heels about:

I’m head over heels for this summer!?

I listen to a little 90s 00s rap hip hop! Naughty by Nature, NWA, Tupac , Snoop, Vanilla Ice?, 2 Live Crew, TI,Bone Thugs, all thegood stuff y’all whippersnappers don’t know about!

I listen to a little 90s 00s rap hip hop! Naughty by Nature, NWA, Tupac , Snoop, Vanilla Ice?, 2 Live Crew, TI,Bone Thugs, all thegood stuff y’all whippersnappers don’t know about!
That's not weird. That's good stuff. But you left out Chubb Rock!

Polo G , through da storm, has explicit language, but it’s one hell of a song, dude said
“Know my grandma still with me when it get cold I feel your spirit” also said “a bullet killed a person physically but killed millions emotionally” now that hit me ??

Polo G , through da storm, has explicit language, but it’s one hell of a song, dude said
“Know my grandma still with me when it get cold I feel your spirit” also said “a bullet killed a person physically but killed millions emotionally” now that hit me ??

Hammer said “ too legit to quit”?

Anyone digging the new Tool album, after 13 years? I'm finding certain tracks just mesmerizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back