• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Debby

00Z HMON AND HWRF HAVE LANDFALL NEAR APALACHICOLA AND SPLITING THE AL-GA-FL LINE THE TRACKING OFF TO THE NE 🤔🤔
I didnt see that, I saw them hitting the panhandle and then zig zagging around. Not so close to AL. Okay, maybe the HWRF but it still doesnt make sense. Those runs looked like the tricyclye race on revenge of the nerds. :D

vis-animated.gif

I didnt see that, I saw them hitting the panhandle and then zig zagging around. Not so close to AL. Okay, maybe the HWRF but it still doesnt make sense. Those runs looked like the tricyclye race on revenge of the nerds. :D
THE HWFR LANDS IN APALACHICOLA GOES NE INTO GA AND DANCES AROUND IN SW GA THEN GET BACK IN THE GOM AND THE LANDS NEAR GULF SHORES IN ALABAMA😜🤪

0Z Euro ensemble mean follows the operational to some extent with a higher % taking the progressive/much more normal route up/near the E coast than any of the prior 4 runs.

Can anyone post the Euro, I also notice that most models initialize weaker than what was found by the hurricane hunters

Back