• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Beta

This is just my opinion..but down the road should it go north-East I don’t see upwelling being an issue given I think it will be going really fast >12mph. This could also help areas who have had too much rain i think it will be quick moving and even quicker should it come inland over the Carolinas or Florida I could see it moving at speeds over 15mph in this pattern.

12z ICON......that's nice......this is northwest of 00z position.

ScreenshotCapture_2020_09_17_11_41_14_348.jpg

It bounces off, goes in a circle, then turns east....

icon_mslp_wind_seus_fh117-180 (1).gif

Last edited:
Still it’s good news the patterns favors slow movement down there vs it doing it in the extended in areas where it’s not needed. It’s like Mother Nature knows to keep it down there before speeding it way up should it come this way again lol.

12z GFS.....this loop gets even better....I think it's the same storm....

gfs_mslp_pcpn_seus_fh84-168.gif

There is actually 2 in the area.....

gfs_mslpa_atl_fh60-192.gif

Last edited:
[mention]Henry2326 [/mention] This makes things easier. Your gif didn’t make any sense.

6a022eff462852fd9b37ed6bc96446b1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the crazy icon when it does the loop, temps are in the low to mid 30s for NC mountains north for a couple of nights. Should the storm decide to come, we could see a cold rain event for many.

Back