• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Isaias

I love watching these things develop, the core is warming and expanding and this allows the wind field to expand and capitalize on the pressure drops.....then the process will repeat, crazy that the Euro/Icon have weaker TS and the HMON/Ukie Cat 3 runs, the GFS para inched back west with pressures in the 960's......being I have skin in the game those difference matter a wee little bit.....

Last edited:
I love watching these things develop, the core is warming and expanding and this allows the wind field to expand and capitalize on the pressure drops.....then the process will repeat, crazy that the Euro/Icon have weaker TS and the HMON/Ukie Cat 3 runs......being I have skin in the game those difference matter a wee little bit.....
Definitely expanding wind field looking for Carolina landfall possible SC from 0Z Euro.

5am NHC cone seems to imply a 80 mph Cat 1 landfall over the general MHX area sometime around 2pm Monday afternoon

After models overnight it’s safe to say the shift west along the coast is not done yet.

I dunno the models that run closer to the coast especially FL to lower SC all run weak TS's, the ens and models that run deeper stronger storms stay east.....it will all come down to how the trough/WAR setup works out...the amount of model agreement though is fairly scary.....

Back