• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry The Webber/1300m/Kylo/Jon/Whatalife Storm January 12th-14th

Euro looked really good at 0z too based off what I saw in the January thread. Was a southern slider and if there was a little more cold, could have been snow down to Macon.

If the 12Z Euro is right, this would be THE greatest month of Mack’s life: big snow followed by a cruise to warm up! Truth is often stranger than fiction though this has kayfabe written all over it.

The 0z was more suppressed but this is still right where we want it.

The timing is remarkable because the onset is evening through the night. Really maxes out the 2mT minimums. Any change in speed and it falls outside of the ideal time frame.

b5e2788cd81e6a721a367408d8a8eb47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m willing to bet there is going to be an up tick on the EPS for this storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I'll take that dusting. I'm desperate!!

I'm supposed to fly back from Phoenix on January 12th, (another) winter storm trying to interfere w/ travel would be fit in with the let's see how much mother nature can screw me over stereotype. Already had to deal with the ice storm in Oklahoma City & got to stand in 4-5 foot snow banks in the Colorado Rockies a couple days ago, I'm okay without snow for a while.

I'm supposed to fly back from Phoenix on January 12th, (another) winter storm trying to interfere w/ travel would be fit in with the let's see how much mother nature can screw me over stereotype. Already had to deal with the ice storm in Oklahoma City & got to stand in 4-5 foot snow banks in the Colorado Rockies a couple days ago, I'm okay without snow for a while.
*a wind blows deep within your consciousness - whispers, "i want more.." but seriously enjoy it. Love how this one is looking like it will occur over the weekend which means i will be able to go to my mountain house yet again.

Back