• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Why? It's not like we even get winter weather here anymore. Let's just stay in Spring, Summer, and Fall year-round. At least we have stuff to track. Unlike the fantasy snowstorms that never amount to anything. ?
I'd rather just have Fall all year long. Bright, sunny days, low humidity, football, Halloween, Thanksgiving. It's just an amazing time of year.

I'd rather just have Fall all year long. Bright, sunny days, low humidity, football, Halloween, Thanksgiving. It's just an amazing time of year.

I can deal with Football, Halloween, and Thanksgiving but besides hurricanes, there is literally nothing to track. Hoping we can eek at some storms today. Things are already beginning to fire just to our south. Come on storms!

Storms in Spartanburg county are stationary. Got a feeling there’s going to be a good bit of rain

Back