• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

Does anyone have the 18z euro and eps wondering if they will continue to trend worse or if it’s happy hour with the euro suite too

I'm intrigued
1f2eea32d1b10808fc32927e9ddc80a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For the one's that care, the continuation of my predictions/model posts will be in the Whamby thread temporary until a group thinking thread is created (exact thread idea's are still in the thought process.) I have given an idea for a thread, and once that thread is made, that's where my predictions/model images will be posted. I just thought I'd let the one's know that do care.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For the one's that care, the continuation of my predictions/model posts will be in the Whamby thread temporary until a group thinking thread is created (exact thread idea's is still in the thought process.) I have given an idea for a thread, and once that thread is made, that's where my predictions/model images will be posted. I just thought I'd let the one's know that do care.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your predictions !

We only get 3 months to get worked up . Yes it’s a little early being early December but by God I’m using all my 12 weeks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have 1 month more than I, but still, do not get worked up ... it'll happen and when it does, you and I are gonna need a plumber ... :eek:

Yeah to add to that ice threat, this is not a bad look, If you want more icing here in the Carolinas, want tha high to stay longer and you don’t want no phasing, any trend to a stronger high and a storm more towards the coast/no cutter/ no apps runner could offer significant icing3E4D1081-82A7-411D-A37D-1E4A09858D88.jpeg4F775FA0-1572-454A-82AE-A219AEF83534.jpeg6B2E7A41-A3B0-45DC-A7A5-84CF56CB1C69.jpeg

It all comes down to the timing of that high pressure and the moisture. Could see a little ice a lot Of ice or no ice. I was never really eyeballing this one as a snow threat. ZR/Sleet to rain is a possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kylo mentioned it days ago and until he did I never paid attention to it this year. The amount of continual ridging in Asia is really something this year.
Arcc, what is interesting or intriguing with this image? What excites yall? Just curious

Back