• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

If my memory is correct the JMA stayed consistent with the January 2016 storm. Other model shifted N/W a few days out and then actually shifted back southeast right up until the event. I remember ending further south than was forecast because I was supposed to get a little front end ice then mostly rain, but ended up with a quick 1/2 inch of snow then about an inch of sleet/freezing rain
Awsome

I think what the 18z GFS just did. Is say it’s not over yet potential is still there. If that high would just hang one a little longer or that system speeds up a bit it could still be a winter storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this juncture, all I see happening is some ZR at best. But who cares a flying fig about that stuff unless it's heavy. Though who knows, prove me wrong.

How was the GEFS I saw the snowfall mean that look better but haven’t seen the set up. Was the setup any better?

First system, members are better for north Al/TN area. Second storm, gefs members are a bit more bullish on the ice

The Ice for who. Seems like we have to get the timing right to know. The what and the where. But I’m assuming it’s cad areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back