• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

Some incredible rainfall occurring over Chattooga county and a bit of Floyd county this morning. Radar is estimating over 10 inches of rain since midnight. FFC has a flash flood emergency as well for Lyerly and Summerville.16C82B1C-6658-4AFB-93C8-CBF69151A456.png

Going to be at least into October before we get any really cool air into the southeast. Will probably need a hurricane coming into the southeast to get the pattern to change. I would not be surprised to see 85+ into November if things stay like they are.
Atleast it’s a wet heat! Flood watches for the next 48 hours, and probably will be extended! So you’ve had to change your schtick to no cool air in sight! ????
Currently 71 here!

Some incredible rainfall occurring over Chattooga county and a bit of Floyd county this morning. Radar is estimating over 10 inches of rain since midnight. FFC has a flash flood emergency as well for Lyerly and Summerville.View attachment 121225
It was training all night last night. We are in the stretch here where we've been forecast everyday for the past several and its been sunny.

Atleast it’s a wet heat! Flood watches for the next 48 hours, and probably will be extended! So you’ve had to change your schtick to no cool air in sight! ????
Currently 71 here!
Union county is not in the watch and we are well east of the better moisture flow. Another story west of a Greenville to Greenwood line though. Too much rain in many areas west of there already and a very wet weak coming up.

Currently 71 here!
Mack telling someone to change their schtick, now that's funny right there

Going to be at least into October before we get any really cool air into the southeast. Will probably need a hurricane coming into the southeast to get the pattern to change. I would not be surprised to see 85+ into November if things stay like they are.
Fall can be warm as long as the winter is brutal ?

It was training all night last night. We are in the stretch here where we've been forecast everyday for the past several and its been sunny.
Approaching an inch at the house now. Amazing that 20 minutes west of me has that. Some of the pictures on Facebook are crazy.

After sunny skies through early afternoon and highs in the mid 90s, just got smacked pretty good here with a severe thunderstorm. Addison airport gusted to 51 MPH.

Had an awesome-looking sheil cloud too.

Approaching an inch at the house now. Amazing that 20 minutes west of me has that. Some of the pictures on Facebook are crazy.
It is nuts what they've had up there. I've had almost nothing here so far.

Back