• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

Those are some big dark rain clouds racing by S-N just a stonesvthrow to my west. All afternoon. Looks like some folks got trained. Needed about a 30 mile futher east shift.

Got out some this afternoon there are some really bad areas out there. It's unfortunate and sad to see the models drying up
Yeah I really feel for areas down east that look like they’re gonna take the shaft again. My area has really started drying up as well the last few days, but we look to west of that sharp cut off this week and should see some decent totals. It obviously looks like that Bermuda high is gonna have to weaken some or move east a bit for you guys to get back in on some consistent rainfall again… which should happen with the seasonal pattern transitions that occur over the next few weeks

Creeks drying up fast now

View attachment 121244
You will get yours tomorrow. I'm actually encouraged by some of the trends over the last 2/3 model cycles for the Friday- Monday period. Today through Thursday still looks scattered but someone in the US1/95 corridors will walk away with 1+ in that time frame but some will walk away with 0 as well

You will get yours tomorrow. I'm actually encouraged by some of the trends over the last 2/3 model cycles for the Friday- Monday period. Today through Thursday still looks scattered but someone in the US1/95 corridors will walk away with 1+ in that time frame but some will walk away with 0 as well
3k looks promising that's for sure and not being picky but I'd really much rather see a good widespread soaker. But I'll take anything right now

3k looks promising that's for sure and not being picky but I'd really much rather see a good widespread soaker. But I'll take anything right now
Your area has some jet streak help and some shortwave energy close by I'd certainly favor that area late tonight and tomorrow versus here. It's every man for himself right now though I just hope we see more wins than losses especially for those that saw nearly nothing in August. Think this weekend has potential to be a multi day event and with the flow potentially right out of the carribbean we could put up some big numbers. Still looking for that first rain over 1.5 this year here which nearly breaks my brain to accept

Your area has some jet streak help and some shortwave energy close by I'd certainly favor that area late tonight and tomorrow versus here. It's every man for himself right now though I just hope we see more wins than losses especially for those that saw nearly nothing in August. Think this weekend has potential to be a multi day event and with the flow potentially right out of the carribbean we could put up some big numbers. Still looking for that first rain over 1.5 this year here which nearly breaks my brain to accept
I like the potential but my money is on less than 2" for Sept, the great patterns really only produced once this summer. Going with the odds lol

Back