• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

September does look like the 3rd driest month, but that's like calling the Chattahoochee the third driest river, all months are relatively close in numbers. I want to know how the NOAA calculates the new normals, because they openly admit they throw some -------- in there. When I calculated Atlanta's new July average, it was 89.5F for 1990-2020. I can't remember what I calculated for January, 53. something.

View attachment 121212
i guess technically 4th driest going by that, but 3.81 in April and 3.82 in Sept is virtually the same.

I see rain chances disappearing faster than my paycheck, in fact, any mention of it Monday is gone now.
It's actually impressive how we are finding ways to suck. This upcoming pattern should be a slam dunk and at worst we walk out with avwidespread 1-2 inches but we are going to doink it off the front iron and fall flat on our face and knock out our front teeth.

Going to be at least into October before we get any really cool air into the southeast. Will probably need a hurricane coming into the southeast to get the pattern to change. I would not be surprised to see 85+ into November if things stay like they are.

Going to be at least into October before we get any really cool air into the southeast. Will probably need a hurricane coming into the southeast to get the pattern to change. I would not be surprised to see 85+ into November if things stay like they are.
I'm not even concerned about cool air. I just want to know when we'll have consistent dewpoints 50s and lower. I feel like at this rate we'll have 70 dews in October.

Man you are consistent.

Back