• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

58.6. Great way to start meteorological fall.
Agreed. It is supposed to be hot today but this morning was very nice, lower temps, tolerable humidity level and a healthy breeze with a nice blue sky. Really the first hint of Fall coming and right on cue with the start of met Fall. I love this this time of year with football, Fall, and festivals and holidays ahead! ?

Agreed. It is supposed to be hot today but this morning was very nice, lower temps, tolerable humidity level and a healthy breeze with a nice blue sky. Really the first hint of Fall coming and right on cue with the start of met Fall. I love this this time of year with football, Fall, and festivals and holidays ahead! ?
I’ve noticed the shade has been quite pleasant even in the heat of the day. That’s where you can feel the low humidity.

I’ve noticed the shade has been quite pleasant even in the heat of the day. That’s where you can feel the low humidity.
Apparently the lower humidity never made it to about the eastern and southern half of GA. Low to Mid 70s dewpoints prevail.

Absolutely and those afternoon shadows are beginning to get a little longer as the sun angle starts to lower. Doing some work out in my shaded front yard this morning and it actually feels very good.

Yes and the GFS seems to be trending towards that idea compared to where it was a couple days ago
Let's hope that's where we are headed. I know some local areas have done well with rain this summer but there hasn't been anything widespread for a long time and the general theme at least for most of nc was below normal precip for jja

Models minus the gfs are really hinting at a big ticket rain event starting as early as tomorrow for parts of the region potentially sticking around for 10 days
Need 4 dry hours in Boone Saturday. All im asking.

Back