• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame y'all for this
f1793de522d350b5fc26df5722010947.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
A manwich is a manwich, but that's a meal!

I blame y'all for this
f1793de522d350b5fc26df5722010947.jpg

Ya’ll been killing me with all the Bojangles talk. Been a long day I literally accidentally drove straight to the window. LOl. Two piece breast/wing with green beans and mac n chz. The computers were down. NO CHARGE! Score !!

Not going to lie I'm getting a little concerned

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Don't sweat it. It's going to recurve OTS. Besides, if all else fails, we're protected by the air sink anomaly.

Ya’ll been killing me with all the Bojangles talk. Been a long day I literally accidentally drove straight to the window. LOl. Two piece breast/wing with green beans and mac n chz. The computers were down. NO CHARGE! Score !!
Dude, jackpot!!

You owe us

Little to no rain over upstate SC over the next 10-15 days. Drought will be the story of the fall here. The Euro says most of the southeast US is bone dry through day 10. I would not be shocked to Sept or Oct, or maybe both months, be completely rainless for a large part of this board.

Can't wait till the first mention of "annular" comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back