• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my HVAC units replaced Saturday. They lasted 14 solid years but this heat wave is killing them! Might start a go fund me page to pay for them or ask the democratic for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting my HVAC units replaced Saturday. They lasted 14 solid years but this heat wave is killing them! Might start a go fund me page to pay for them or ask the democratic for help.

I replaced my 18 year old unit last year. Best money spent. The heat and ac are so much better, and the power bill decreased.

Today's looking like a bust.

An altostratus deck has been the rule this mornimg and light rain showers upstream are moving in.

Took the plunge and bought a weather flow and it arrived today. Nerd alert level 20

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Check out the dew point spike when the sea breeze/outflow arrived
6e2a420f0a4f35f3b202ec76b9ead9a3.jpg

Check out the dew point spike when the sea breeze/outflow arrived
6e2a420f0a4f35f3b202ec76b9ead9a3.jpg

Yep, you can definitely see it based off theta-E advection rn, reason why there will be large amounts of instability tommorow due to larger sfc moisture 3BB073C7-87D6-4C1F-840F-829935D4D905.jpeg

I learned a lot from the last few years of disappointment. ALWAYS pick the model that shows no snow. It’s correct 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back