• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being 5 months out but liking to plan ahead ... My New Year's resolution ... No more complaining about weather, or anything related ... :oops:

You forgot politics. Next year is going to draining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't complained about politics ... Commented, lamented, but not ever complained.
Politics is something I and you and everyone else can affect and effect ...

Got such a eerie storm here with aqua marine color even tho the sun is down

Models trolling me again
22d8c134d01bbf58c38f370818c257c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It wasn't me sadly, I just found that to be a great photo on braves reddit and wanted to share because that felt similar to how it looked outside for me at times in the afternoon.

It wasn't me sadly, I just found that to be a great photo on braves reddit and wanted to share because that felt similar to how it looked outside for me at times in the afternoon.

Oh I apologize. Thanks for sharing though. The lightning has been crazy tonight and there's a storm just to the NE of me that has been stationary for nearly an hour....I can't imahine how much rain those in Walton County have picked up in the last hour...I would estimate 1.5-2 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back